Anti-gun Lautenberg trying to
put amendment on Cybersecurity Bill
Washington is, to say the least, not a town known for its high moral standards.
But there is, perhaps, no one with more expertise in milking shameless advantage out of national tragedy than ultra-liberal senators Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ) and Chuck Schumer (D-NY).
So it can hardly be a surprise that, this week, these anti-gun Senators intend to offer an amendment to the cybersecurity bill which would prohibit the manufacture of magazines with a capacity of over 10 rounds.
They appear oblivious to the fact that their “gun ban” mentality created a deadly situation in Aurora, Colorado, where there was a room with a number of trained military marksmen — and none of them were allowed to have a gun.
Any one of those individuals could have made a big difference. Heck, does anyone doubt there would have been a different outcome if George Zimmerman had been in the theater?
Incidentally, lest anyone think that banning magazines is the be-all-and-end-all for Lautenberg, he has already announced that he intends to follow up his magazine ban with legislation to monitor and limit your purchases of ammunition.
Explains the clueless Lautenberg: “No sportsman needs 100 rounds to shoot a duck ….”
So this Einstein believes you don’t need 100 rounds of ammunition? Who decided that our Bill of Rights should be a “Bill of Needs”?
It’s time to nip this nasty piece of work in the bud and ensure that his efforts to exploit innocent victims for political gain do not go any further.
ACTION: Click here to contact your Senators. Demand that they vote against the Lautenberg-Schumer magazine-ban amendment to the cybersecurity bill.
- The Bill of Rights becomes the Bill of Needs!! (maddmedic.wordpress.com)
- Demorats Try Slipping Gun-control Measure Into ‘Cybersecurity’ Bill… (itmakessenseblog.com)
- Democrats Using Cyber Security To Reach Our Guns (maddmedic.wordpress.com)
- Sen. Schumer Seeks Ban on High Cap Mags and Assault Weapons Next Week (breitbart.com)
- Lautenberg pushes ammunition cap proposal (politico.com)
- Schumer ‘Magazine Ban’ Moves to Senate Floor: New Effort to Control Americans’ Guns – July 30 (2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com)
- Gunning For Tyranny (personalliberty.com)
- Democratic senators offer gun control amendment for cybersecurity bill (givemeliberty01.wordpress.com)
- Congressional Dems Move Forward on Gun Laws (thenation.com)
Fools one and all.