Gun control, and how to define that is always a quandary. My definition, is quite simply, hitting what you intend to shoot. Then we have the usual suspects telling us what we need, or re-defining our rights and liberties. Those very same people are as often as not mentally ill with severe hoplophobia, in the midst of the grief process, or big government nanny state better than thou politicians that are also hypocrites. Remember one and all, that any attack on any portion of the Bill of Rights is in fact an attack on the entire Bill of Rights. In any case what follows is a video on the subject.
- 7 Liberal Hypocrites Who Call For Gun Control While Being Protected By Guns (conservativeread.com)
- Stricter Gun Control Laws: Does it really make us “safer”? (tattooedliberty.wordpress.com)
- Colt to bolt? Gun maker’s boss says company feels unwelcome in Connecticut (godgutsandoldglory.wordpress.com)
- Our View: New Gun Contol Laws Defy Common Sense (thecoloradoobserver.com)
- Senator Mike Lee To Offer Amendment Tonight To Ban Most Gun Control (thedailysheeple.com)
- Cuomo Seeks to Repeal His Own Gun Law (iowntheworld.com)