Hat Tip to Texas Fred! Seems that BoA just can’t get it right, again! This is far from the first time that they have pulled this type of shenanigan either, far from it. It’s not like these businesses are new to them as customers, and the money turned out to be laundered from drug sales, or child porn… Not that I haven’t been aware of their strange ways from personal experience. From my very first savings account to my first student loan to my first loan application, which they turned down, offering collateral worth twice the requested loan amount I have been well aware that Bank of America is no friend to the common American.
“My name is Joe Sirochman owner of American Spirit Arms…our Web site orders have jumped 500 percent causing our Web site e-commerce processing larger deposits to Bank of America. So they decided to hold the deposits for further review.
“After countless hours on the phone with Bank of America, I finally got a manager in the right department that told me the reason that the deposits were on hold for further review — her exact words were — ‘We believe you should not be selling guns and parts on the Internet.’”(emphasis added)
Sirochman also wrote that he told the bank manager that “they have no right to make up their own new rules and regs” and that “[American Spirit is a] firearms manufacturer with all the proper licensing.”
Full story HERE
Remember this the next time Bank of America wants to do business with you. Let the supposedly free market take it’s toll on them…
- News & World Events – Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer’s Account (disclose.tv)
- OUTRAGE! Bank Of America Freezes Licensed Gun Manufacturer’s Deposits “We Believe You Should Not Be Selling Guns On The Internet” (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- UNREAL! BofA Freezes Gun Manufacturer’s Deposits Saying: “We Believe You Should Not Be Selling Guns On The Internet” (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Bank Of America Confiscates Funds of Licensed Online Gun Dealer, States: “We Believe You Should Not Be Selling Guns On The Internet” (silverdoctors.com)
- Bank of America Leads Charge Against Guns (godfatherpolitics.com)
- 16. Bank of America Freezes Gun Manufacturer’s Account, Company Owner Claims (12160.info)
- OUTRAGE! BofA Holds Licensed Gun Manufacturer’s Deposits “We Believe You Should Not Be Selling Guns On The Internet” (ironicsurrealism.com)