Seems that Labor Unions and Communists, I mean Democrats, sorry. Got a little peeved when a few brave souls decided to do what was right, and said to hell with political correctness.
What happens when the votes are counted after the massive recall election will be a signal to the rest of the nation, and the world, about what really matters to mainstream America anymore.
We can only hope that the voters in Wisconsin will use their brains and not follow the populist rhetoric.
Read more about this HERE.
This election can be viewed as a referendum on contemporary America. On our collective morals, our dignity, and our pride.
Our forefathers were not at all about handouts, or people living at the government trough. They fought, bled, and in many cases died so that we, as a people, have the freedom to succeed or fail as individuals and as a corporate whole.
We are a representative democracy for a reason. We have a Bill of Rights for a reason. We have a Constitution for a reason as well.
Think about it.
This nation has many problems besetting it. Will we allow others to dictate to us what freedoms we shall have, and exercise? Let’s draw up a list of those problems, and in the coming months go a little deeper into what is going on, the implications involved, and history around them.
- The Economy; Khrushchev’s shoe at the U. N?
- Race Wars; Charles Manson, Timothy McVeigh, and the KKK?
- The Bill of Rights; Private Property, Search and Seizure, The Patriot Act, GCA 1968, Brady Bill, and the Lautenberg abomination?
- Taxation; “User Fees” and other taxes that are not taxes?
- Political Correctness; Populism unleashed, full blown social democracy, mob rule anyone?
This is a short list to be sure. However, any of those things could, and very well might trigger a full blown civil war.
Bureaucratic belligerence and official oppression..?