It all became academic when the big government authoritarians decided that the time was ripe to disarm those that they laird it over. Mob rule, also known as political correctness and democracy has raised it’s populist ugly head against our republic. The Bill of Rights means nothing any longer. Sure, the current debate is about the Second Amendment but that’s simply a cover. Just look at how the entire Bill of Rights has been whittled away over the years with the blessings of the Supreme Court.
The electorate in general no longer respects the oath taken to protect and defend the Constitution. Rather they by and large do their best to chip away freedom and liberty since the don’t have the courage to force a Constitutional Convention. Cut the lies and admit that what their doing is no less than the commission or treason. Legal definitions be damned! No more squirming around by better than thou attorney types call it what it is.
How many as a percentage brought about freedom from the British? I have read that it was as low as three percent up to twenty percent. The point being that it was not very many. There are a lot more now, and those people are angry, very angry.
While many of the treasonous leaders of these not so United States are plotting the over through of the foundations that made this nation the envy of the world others are quietly forming actual militia’s with the full blown intention of destroying those that wish to destroy the enemies those that prefer freedom. Not simply the outlaws in the Senate and House of Representatives but organizations such as the Southern Positive Law Center as many groups that hate liberty.
An actual civil war or full full blown revolution is about to unfold. The neo- conservatives and neo-communists will the ones that will to be the ones that brought the blood baths. People are sick of talk and negotiation that just chips away the rights and liberty that belong of the people.
Time will tell to be sure when it comes to just will happen.
- Guns and Freedom (dprogram.net)
- Revolution? (chuckbaldwinlive.com)
- The American Revolutionary War of 2013 (thelonestarwatchdog.com)
- The right to shoot tyrants, not deer (dprogram.net)
- Gut check: why the founders wanted us to be allowed to own guns (thebrennerbrief.com)
- If They Come For Your Guns, Do You Have A Responsibility To Fight? (libertycrier.com)
- Buchanan: “There Would Be A Revolution” If Government Confiscated Weapons (givemeliberty01.com)
- NAPOLITANO: The right to shoot tyrants, not deer (washingtontimes.com)
- Individuals are sovereign – not the government (wnd.com)
- Civil war’s a-brewin’ (wnd.com)