Only FDR has served more than two terms as President of The United States… but that could change with the introduction of H.J. Resolution 15.
New York Democrat Representative, Jose Serrano last week introduced a piece of legislation aimed at “an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.”
All past efforts to repeal the 22nd Amendment have failed, but we believe this time it could be different due to an unprecedented economic force that’s underway right now.
- Dem Resolution to Abolish 22nd Amendment Could Give Obama 3rd Term (visiontoamerica.com)
- Jose Serrano (D-NY15) wants to repeal Presidential term limits (bokertov.typepad.com)
- NY Congressman Tries to Repeal Presidential Term Limits (greenmountainscribes.wordpress.com)
- Obama 2016 Third Term – HJ Resolution 15 (2012patriot.wordpress.com)
- Rep. Jose Serrano reintroduces bill to repeal presidential term limit (twitchy.com)